A simple way of undoing Noodles !!!


(Rahul Dravid rings up to Greg Chappell)

Rahul Dravid: Sir, Chappell Sir ! I want to prepare a cup of Noodles for today's breakfast
Chappell: Hey Rahul ! How are you !! How co-incidental!! Just having a sight at my sidewall and "The wall" had called me !!
Rahul: Sir, Chappell Sir, It's my pleasure!!! I need your advice for my noodles venture.
GC: OK, Beta !! now first thing to do is " draw a game plan !! Define a strategy with clear goals and objectives !! I will take care of it, don’t worry !
RD: Sir, Chappell Sir ! You are great sir.
GC: OK, Now please proceed to the city market to buy a pack of Noodles ! Please call-up Kiran More. He is good in selection!! Make sure that the pack of noodles fits into ‘our scheme of things’!! Also don't forget our formula of "Grooming youngsters"
RD: Sir, Chappell Sir ! lekin Noodles & how youngsters !!
GC: Lookout for something that is fresher!!
RD: Sir, Chappell Sir ! Ok, Sir !! I am leaving now...
GC: Haa !! Rahul !! Also ring-up Dilip (Vengsarkar) !! He needs some guidance for selection process!!
RD: Sir, Chappell Sir ! Sure sir

At City Market Bangalore:
RD: Sir, Chappell Sir ! I am with More Ji & Dilip ji in City Market, Bangalore. Looking out for Youngster noodles!! More Saab had few doubts !! He wants to discuss with you
GC: Shoot !!
KM: Hello Chappell ji !! Kaise ho aap !! There is a brand here that has come from Kolkata !! What is your take on it?
GC: Hey Kiran !! Well, u know my take on that part of India right? Or you want my middle finger to do the talking?
KM: Haa haa !! Right ji !! There is another brand here from Baroda, which has gone to Australia for some final patch-up and come with a lustrous packaging, I am taking it!
GC: Well, you doing it right!! What Rahul Gotto say !! Just check with him, of course he need it at the end of the day!
RD: Sir, Chappell Sir ! I agree with you !!
GC: Rahul ! Also involve Viru Sehwag and Mahindra Dhoni in making!


At Rahul's kitchen
RD: Viru ! So long I was enjoying whatever my predecessor makes! I don’t know how to take it from here!!
VS: Chappell sir se pooch lena !!
MSD: Abe !! Don’t talk about predecessor with Chappell Sir
VS: HAAN!! dontu ask himm abot dat persoan, just askim ho to mek Noodis !

RD calls-up Chappell

GC: Yeah ! Rahul !
RD: Sir, Chappell Sir ! More sir gave me good pack of Noodles ! I have also called-up Viru and MSD, we are not able to figure out know how to use this
GC: Very simple beta !! Switch on the speakerphone, ask veeru to take these minutes and document them in Hindi, we need to train other boyz Bhajji, Yuvi, RP and Raina
RD: Sir, Chappell Sir ! sure sir,
GC: MSD ! Now the whole game plan lies with you. You need to use your POWER to break these Noodles into small pieces of 1 CM each.
MSD: Theek hein Sir !! Breaking is my passion and I trust only SPEED!!
GC: I know, I know !! Only thing is your fans doesn’t know, what say Rahul!
RD: Sir, Chappell Sir ! I agree with you !!
MSD: Chappell saar !! I broke them now what !
GC: Rahul ! Now fry them on a pan with low flame !
Viru: Chappal jee !! I theenk we ned to boil water forst !
GC: I know ! that’s traditional way of doing ! But we are now Experimenting!! We will fry the noodles first and boil in water later
Viru: I dont theenk dis wil workot sir !
GC: Viru ! We have defined a role for you ! Do it with perfection, involvement and concentration don't distract yourself ! What say Rahul
RD: Sir, Chappell Sir ! You are right sir, I agree with you
GC: Yeah ! now keep the flame low and fry them !
RD: Sir, Chappell Sir ! If this experiment doesn't succeed, I am afraid of aftermaths
GC: Don’t worry about that beta ! Actually, you know? You should learn to be shameless but pretend to be Impervious!
RD: Sir, Chappell Sir ! You are right sir, But I am still afraid! Already (Ravi) Shastry started cribbing!
GC: Don’t care him, he is jealous of you as you are still performing at 33, where as he made himself history @ 33
RD: Sir, Chappell Sir ! You are great sir ! Now I will proceed to the frying pan.
GC: Hold on Skipper! Let youngster take the challenge. Give it to MSD
MSD: Chappelll sir- actually- vo kya hein ki !! I have some opening problem
GC: You would learn from your mistakes Boy !

After 2 mins
RD: Sir, Chappell Sir ! It's started ashing!
GC: OK, I think MSD is failed to deliver! Lets give next chance to Viru
RD: Sir, Chappell Sir ! What should I ask him to do?
GC: Ask him to put that in water and boil them together!
Viru: Chappell saab !Ho much water?
GC: Vice- captain! You should learn to take some ownership ya ! Put water in 1:1 ratio
RD: Viru ! zyaada sawal poochchoge to Chappell sir ko gussa ho jayega!
GC: If you guys are not able to deliver we have so many youngsters being trained in myway I need to look at them
RD: Sir, Chappell Sir !I agree with you !

After 1 minute
Viru: yeak kya hua yaar !! it's come-up nat eetabul
GC: I think, we need to move on ! It's high time for us to lookout for a replacement for Viru ! I shall take the onus of locating a dynamic CHAP from CHAPpell way.
Viru: Rahul! Kuch Bol na yaar !
RD: Sir, Chappell Sir ! I agree with you! We should move on, that’s called sport! We don't need people whose own problems, whose own worries spoil the spirit of the game !
GC: Rahul! don’t get verbose without checking with me OK?
RD: Sir, Chappell sir, effective this moment I forgot English!
GC: OK Guys ! I need to leave now !
RD: Sir, Chappell Sir ! Please carry on! See you soon !
GC: SO, Rahul and MSD the learning for the day is ‘simple way of Undoing Noodles’
RD: Sir, Chappell Sir ! Yes sir, I agree with you
MSD: I agree with Rahul
Viru: starts to say .. haan haan yaar , I wantu agree with Dhoni .. But no one hears that as both left already!!

!!! End of another chapter!!!

My Guests


Template Brought by :

blogger templates